Content and Tone
- Focus on the ways YOUR SHOT works with the community.
- Tone can have humor but should emphasize the emotional change in young people's lives.
- Make strong arguments for how music, and specifically DJ'ing is a way to effect young people.
- Consider interviews with DJs and previous participants.
- Video must be under 3 minutes.
Please submit a storyboard, treatment or video by 9/15.
A winner will be chosen by 10/1.
Winner will receive a total of $5000.00 (paid in installments) to complete the video.
Video must be delivered by Winner within 30 days.
All music and image rights must be provided unless in agreement with Contest Owner.
A second and third place winner may be chosen as a back-up. If chosen, Create For Causes will notify you and if the winner does not deliver the video within 30 days, 2nd place will proceed to complete their video for the prize money.
All winners will have their videos showcased on the website and be available for open assignments.