5 Steps to Successful Video Storytelling
NonProfit Pro highlights 5 key steps to create successful video content:
- Know your audience. Identifying the audience can help you create a video that speaks to those whom you are targeting.
- Identify your goals. What is the point of the video, and where will it be shown?
- Tell your story. This is where you take the opportunity to tell your audience about your organization and its mission.
- Cast powerful characters. Your cast will be the face of your organization. These people will be responsible for delivering the driving emotion behind your cause.
- Have a clear call-to-action. It’s important to end your video with an actionable takeaway—ask them to make a donation, register for an event or become a volunteer fundraiser.
You can read the full article here. NonProfit Pro also has another interesting article that lays out an additional 11 steps to making an effective video for your organization. We encourage you to check out the full article here.